A ‘skills set’ guide designed to support the Grade 10, 11 and 12 learner to prepare for examination questions.
Covers two main skills:
A. Working with sources –
* Origin, usefulness, reliability and limitations.
* Looking at visual sources: photographs.
* Looking at visual sources: posters.
* Looking at visual sources: cartoons.
* Combining sources to form an argument
* Contains terminology of commonly used question words. '
B. Essay writing
* Writing a discursive essay
* Writing a source-based essay