The Maths Box 1
The Maths Box is a series of six boxes with each box of cards written to support the teaching and learning of mathematical skills and concepts for the various graed, from Gr 2 to Gr 7.
The Maths box is a contemporary and creative resource that:
* teaches processing skills
* is easy to use
* is durable and colourful
* is great value for money
Each box covers the strands of Number and algebra,
Geometry and measurement and Statistics for Years 2-7
Each box consists of: 75 unique cards (2 of each card, 150 cards total)
- 75 full-colour answer cards
- 1 teachers guide
- A variety of visually exciting activities supported by colourful artwork and photographs
encourage students to engage in independent work and further practise mathematics concepts
taught in class.
- Separate answer cards allow students to work and progress at their own rate while keeping a
record for their own and teacher reference.
- A variety of additional resources is included in the teachers guide to assist with easy
implementation and maintenance of the box program.
- A comprehensive teachers guide includes:
*scope and sequence charts,
*student assessment and teacher recording templates,
*supporting materials including fabulous mini posters, and much more.
R 2 000.00